Do you agree with / disagree with or have any opinion at all (or have a copy of) about any other games mentioned on this page?
I've got the odd bit more info. Statasoft was effectively one-man Surrey-based operation Ken Bailey, and he dropped TBGA
a line in the late-2000s to confirm that all of his games were released across two cassettes rather than as separate entities.
253. Ken 1 (Statasoft)
is a three-game compilation containing Poker Dice, Darts and Pentominoes. I think these are already archived.
254. Ken 2 (Statasoft)
is a four-game compulation containing the archived Ludo, plus the trio of other missing games:
255. Match-Up (Statasoft)
256. Tables (Statasoft)
257. Tangrams (Statasoft)
I mention all of this in case anyone hasn't seen the updated Statasoft page on TBGA
- as I say, we got this info many years after the rump of material was collated.
* Inveterate but sadly increasingly occasional BBC gamer - original hardware/software only
* Former contributor (original software and some editorial) to The BBC Games Archive
* Exhibitor at CG-Expo 2004, 2005
* Elite ranking: milquetoast