SmallyMouse2 bare PCBs FTAGH

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
RobC

SmallyMouse2 bare PCBs FTAGH

Postby RobC » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:59 pm

With my latest order of VideoNuLA PCBs, I noticed that EasyEDA were offering 10 additional PCBs for $2 with each order.

So, I ordered 10 SmallyMouse2 PCBs and, on the basis that I'll probably never need more than 3 for myself, am offering the rest on here.

Please note, the offer was only for lead-based HASL not lead-free so the boards aren't RoHS compliant (or I'd have used the offer to get some extra VideoNuLA boards!).

Please post in the thread if you're interested - first come, first served (might have to limit it to a couple of units per person if there's lots of interest).

Happy to bring them along to the RO London Show or to the November ABUG...

Boydie

Re: SmallyMouse2 bare PCBs FTAGH

Postby Boydie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 pm

I wouldn't mind a couple, although you'd need to post them.
Happy to make a donation to charity of your choice if you don't want payment.

danielj

Postby danielj » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

I'll nobble a couple if I may! :)

d.

jimmydeath

Postby jimmydeath » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello

May I also put my name down for two.

Thanks

Regards

James

philb

Postby philb » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 pm

I'd be interested in one. I will try to get along to the "London" show to pick it up.

RobC

Postby RobC » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 am

Now all gone - I'll PM everyone who has expressed an interest.

jimmydeath

Postby jimmydeath » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello Rob

Thank you so much for the PCBs which have arrived safely, am now organising the ordering of the bits that I don't have in my drawers to build them

Regards

James

Trapper

Postby Trapper » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Any left?

Return to “for sale / freebies”