Model B paged ROM breakout boards

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
cmorley

Model B paged ROM breakout boards

Postby cmorley » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 am

I have some of the breakout boards left over I got made for paged ROMs in a model B to get all four sockets on ZIF sockets outside the case.

Details and photos are in the hardware forum post http://stardot.org.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12753.

If anyone is interested in buying a set of bare boards or a fully assembled kit then get in touch.

Chris

cmorley

Re: Model B paged ROM breakout boards

Postby cmorley » Fri May 26, 2017 8:10 pm

I still have some boards left if anyone else is interested...? I guess everyone has got one that wants one though.

£15 for bare boards.

I have a few ZIF sockets,connectors and fuses left so can make 1 more assembled kit (Sold a couple assembled on a well know auction site). Otherwise I'd have to order more sockets from China but I'd be happy to assemble kits for people if wanted.

I won't order anymore PCBs when these run out but can make the gerbers available if someone else wants get some made in the future.

Chris

Elminster

Postby Elminster » Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 pm

I may take one off your hands in a couple of weeks if you ahve any left, when money might a bit ore flowy. Will PM you nearer the time.

But realised I have missed this off the hardware list. Only have your ep/roms bits on there.

cmorley

Postby cmorley » Fri May 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Elminster wrote:I may take one off your hands in a couple of weeks if you ahve any left, when money might a bit ore flowy. Will PM you nearer the time.

But realised I have missed this off the hardware list. Only have your ep/roms bits on there.

Bare board? Copy that - I'll reserve one for you.

Thanks for putting my memory boards on the hardware list. I was considering this project as a one off batch of boards so if they aren't in production after this batch is gone should they go on the list? They won't be readily available...

Elminster

Postby Elminster » Fri May 26, 2017 10:12 pm

cmorley wrote:
Elminster wrote:I may take one off your hands in a couple of weeks if you ahve any left, when money might a bit ore flowy. Will PM you nearer the time.

Bare board? Copy that - I'll reserve one for you.

Thanks for putting my memory boards on the hardware list. I was considering this project as a one off batch of boards so if they aren't in production after this batch is gone should they go on the list? They won't be readily available...

Ta. Yes a bare one. I rarely fry them. Gives me something to do when raining.

Because you open sourced it all and put the designs up then nothing stopping people running off there own boards, so yes I think it should be there regardless, save people reinventing the wheel etc.

cmorley

Postby cmorley » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Bump.

Alex asked about these at ABUG so I'm ordering bits to make him a kit. Does anyone else want PCBs or assembled while I am at it? I have 2 PCB sets left.

Chris

Return to “for sale / freebies”