BBC Micro SID Tunes

new graphics/music demos - bitshifters, 0xc0de, The Master + others
!FOZ!

Re: BBC Micro SID Tunes

Post by !FOZ! »

Just adding another huge +1 to the amazing work from Negative Charge here. I am also driving my wife nuts with these tunes, including migrating a number of SID's over to BeebSID (my first electronics project). Honestly as much as the SID is amazing no doubt, I continue to be amazed at the tunes these discs are pumping out from the Beeb. Bravo sir! Bravo! :D
BBC B, GoTek, Boobip 64k SRAM + 64k EEPROM, Speech, AMX Mouse, VideoNula, Pi Copro, Joystick Adapter
BBC Master, MultiOS, GoTek, DS12887 RTC, VideoNula, Pi Corpo, BeebSID, Joystick Adapter
A3000, GoTek, 4MB, Watford IDE, Parallel Joystick Adapter
Negative Charge

Post by Negative Charge »

!FOZ! wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 am
Just adding another huge +1 to the amazing work from Negative Charge here. I am also driving my wife nuts with these tunes, including migrating a number of SID's over to BeebSID (my first electronics project). Honestly as much as the SID is amazing no doubt, I continue to be amazed at the tunes these discs are pumping out from the Beeb. Bravo sir! Bravo! :D
Glad you like them. In case you weren’t aware, I added another 11 hours worth of SID conversions here recently: https://negativecharge.github.io/post-39/

Should keep your wife happy :-)
!FOZ!

Post by !FOZ! »

Negative Charge wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:25 pm
I added another 11 hours worth of SID conversions here recently: https://negativecharge.github.io/post-39/
Oh yes! Just been listening to them now before work - thank you! :D
BBC B, GoTek, Boobip 64k SRAM + 64k EEPROM, Speech, AMX Mouse, VideoNula, Pi Copro, Joystick Adapter
BBC Master, MultiOS, GoTek, DS12887 RTC, VideoNula, Pi Corpo, BeebSID, Joystick Adapter
A3000, GoTek, 4MB, Watford IDE, Parallel Joystick Adapter

Return to “new projects and releases: demoscene”